In addition to 56 cell positions for effective stress and triaxial permeability testing, we have 8 Advanced Stress Path Cells, all having a full suite of instrumentation for triaxial samples up to 100mm diameter. Some of these have an extended shearing capability allowing for large axial displacements. We can perform the following advanced testing and would be happy to discuss the relevant information and prices for them:
- Total and Effective Stress Path testing with base and mid-plane pore water pressure measurement.
- Piezo bender elements for the measurement of shearwave velocities in 3 orientations Svh, Shv and Shh, for deriving Gmax (Gvh, Ghv and Ghh).
- Local axial and radial strain measurement using Hall-Effect transducers to assess stiffness variation at small strains.
- Mid-height pore pressure probes.
- Determination of Young’s Modulus, Poisson’s Ratio, shear and bulk modulus.
- Constant Rate of Strain Consolidation with back-pressure saturation, pore pressure measurement and closed-loop controlled vertical displacement.
- Static and dynamic shearing in either extension / compression or along pre-determined stress paths.
- Measurement of volumetric strain to 1 mm³.
- Independent computer control of vertical and horizontal total and effective stresses for maintained and ramped stress applications during anisotropic stages.
- Sample-specific method statements written in-house to model construction and client parameter requirements.
Bucknalls Lane - Garston
Watford, Hertfordshire WD25 9XX SatNav Users: WD25 9NH
Tel: +44 (0)1923 892 190
Fax: +44 (0)1923 892 191